SLIKKE JACKET WATERPROOF - VERSA
Stay warm and dry in the harshest of outdoor conditions
The Slikke coat is built for hunting in the worst weather. Excellent waterproofness, advanced breathability and whisper quiet fabric makes it a perfect choice.
The waterproof Aquasel Technology membrane used in the Slikke jacket is highly breathable and windproof. It has imperceptible pores allowing the evacuation of moisture from the body during physical effort, while providing unparalleled protection against rain.
The Aquaseal Technology membrane is doubled at shoulder level, where the rain hits hardest, to add even more protection. The jacket has sealed, waterproof zippers, and all seams are overlapped and fully sealed to prevent any moisture from coming in through the stitching. A waterproof, neoprene sleeve has been added to the cuffs to keep body heat in and add even more protection against the elements.
Fabric laminated in 3 Layers
A - Quiet and resistant knit fabrics with DWR treatment
B - Waterproof Aquaseal Technology (20,000 g/ M2/24 h 20,000mm)
C - Brushed polyester knit face
The membrane has a resistance of 20,000mm to water column on 1x1 inche of fabric before water penetrates.
It evacuates 20,000 grams of water vapor in 24h on 1 square meter of fabric.
Composition / Construction:
- Its Aquaseal Technology™ microporous membrane enhances moisture evacuation and protection from the elements
- Mechanical stretch knit face: 100% polyester
- Sealed waterproof zipper
- Waterproof: 20,000 mm
- Zippers in the armpits to adjust the air flow
- Neoprene wrists
- Light 3-ply knit softshell resulting from a combination of two knits allowing silent movement
- The addition of Teflon EcoElite™ DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment allows water to bead, greater stain resistance and easier care
- Knit backing: 100% nylon
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Double layer of Aquasel Technology™ membrane on shoulders
- Moisture Wicking : 20,000 g/m²/24 h
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Gripper at shoulder
- Durable water repellent
- Quiet fabric
- Aquaseal technology
- Teflon EcoElite
- High-Motion system