Scope of Application
This warranty applies to CONNEC Outdoors products.
Limited Warranty Conditions
CONNEC Outdoors designs superior-quality technical products. If, however, you experience a quality problem with one of your products, we will guarantee it for a period of one (1) year following the date of purchase. This warranty covers material defects (fabrics, zippers, buckles, etc.) and manufacturing defects (assembly, seams, bonding, construction, etc.).
This limited warranty only applies to the original owner of products purchased from an authorized CONNEC Outdoors retailer or from our website and cannot, under any circumstances, be transferred to a subsequent owner. Proof of purchase must be provided when making a claim.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement by an identical or equivalent product, at CONNEC Outdoors' discretion.
The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Rental or demonstration products;
- Commercial use;
- Normal wear resulting from the use of the product (scratches (eyewear or other products), paint and graphic wear, rips, tears, degradation caused by UV rays, pilling, snags);
- Damages caused by abrasion against surfaces such as a Velcro or strap, zipper, shoulder bag, backpack or wetsuit;
- Damages or failures caused by abuse, negligence, damage caused by chlorine or salt, poor care or maintenance, transformation, modification, accident and/or improper use;
- Damages caused by an impact or fall.
This warranty is the only warranty applicable to CONNEC Outdoors products. Any and all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or adequacy for particular purposes, shall be limited in scope and duration in accordance with this warranty. CONNEC Outdoors shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or exemplary damages suffered by either of the parties. This limited warranty replaces and takes precedence over any other warranty. CONNEC Outdoors shall not be held responsible for any repair costs incurred by the user or the retailer. Any product replaced under this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
The warranty set forth herein cannot be extended or otherwise modified by any CONNEC Outdoors retailer, agent or employee and Louis Garneau shall not assume any liability nor warranty other than what is specifically prescribed by the present warranty.
The CONNEC Outdoors Factory Outlets as well as the Private Employee Sale offer discontinued or imperfect products, at significantly reduced prices. For these reasons, the warranty offered for these products is limited to a 30-day period after the date of purchase. After this period, if the product is repairable, repair fees may apply. To make a request for the replacement or the repair of a product bought at the Private Employee Sale, contact the Customer Service department directly at the address mentioned below.
How to submit a replacement / repair warranty claim
- Validate that your product is covered by the criteria described above;
- Clean the product before returning it;
- Consult your authorized CONNEC Outdoors retailer to submit a warranty claim;
- Present the original proof of purchase of the product.
In the event that it is impossible for you to return your product to your retailer, please communicate directly with our Customer Service and we will be glad to help.
For more information, please contact our Customer Service at the following:
Canada – Phone: 1-800-463-8356
To send us a message via our website, please contact us.