Scope of Application
This warranty applies to CONNEC Outdoors products.
Limited Warranty Conditions
CONNEC Outdoors designs superior-quality technical products. If, however, you experience a quality problem with one of your products, we will guarantee it for a period of one (1) year following the date of purchase. This warranty covers material defects (fabrics, zippers, buckles, etc.) and manufacturing defects (assembly, seams, bonding, construction, etc.).
This limited warranty only applies to the original owner of products purchased from an authorized CONNEC Outdoors retailer or from our website and cannot, under any circumstances, be transferred to a subsequent owner. Proof of purchase must be provided when making a claim.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement by an identical product, at CONNEC Outdoors' discretion.
The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Rental or demonstration products;
- Commercial use;
- Normal wear resulting from the use of the product (scratches, graphic wear, rips, tears, degradation caused by UV rays, pilling, snags);
- Damages caused by abrasion against surfaces such as a Velcro or strap, zipper, shoulder bag, backpack or wetsuit;
- Damages or failures caused by abuse, negligence, damage caused by chlorine or salt, poor care or maintenance, transformation, modification, accident and/or improper use;
- Damages caused by an impact or fall.
This warranty is the only warranty applicable to CONNEC Outdoors products. Any and all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or adequacy for particular purposes, shall be limited in scope and duration in accordance with this warranty. CONNEC Outdoors shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or exemplary damages suffered by either of the parties. This limited warranty replaces and takes precedence over any other warranty. CONNEC Outdoors shall not be held responsible for any repair costs incurred by the user or the retailer. Any product replaced under this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
The warranty set forth herein cannot be extended or otherwise modified by any CONNEC Outdoors retailer, agent or employee and CONNEC Outdoors shall not assume any liability nor warranty other than what is specifically prescribed by the present warranty.
How to submit a replacement / repair warranty claim
- Validate that your product is covered by the criteria described above;
- Clean the product before returning it, otherwise we will send it back to you;
- Consult your authorized CONNEC Outdoors retailer to submit a warranty claim;
- Present the original proof of purchase of the product.
We also provide repair service at the owner's expense for non-warranty incidents. The first step is to contact customer service and provide details and photos of what needs to be repaired. Once the request is completed, we will inspect the product and look for possible solutions. If repair is possible, we will return a quote. When the quote is accepted, the customer can send the garment at his own expense so that we can proceed with the repair. The repair time can vary from 1 to 3 months depending on the availability of the parts / fabrics to be replaced.
In the event that it is impossible for you to return your product to your retailer, please communicate directly with our Customer Service and we will be glad to help.
For more information, please contact our Customer Service at the following:
Email: [email protected]